Monday, August 15, 2011

Day15--He Completes Me

Dare to Believe You Are Complete In God.

As I have dared to believe more of God, His ways, the Truth of His word...the more I am amazed of His faithfulness, even through difficulties in life. He does make something beautiful from the ashes. It's quite a mysterious thing.

Debbie wrote, "Perfect in a spiritual sense is one who is being completed through maturity, growth, and surrender to God. For my life, I have found  scripture that reminds me of the importance of coming to Christ daily, a HUGE benefit. The "partnership with God in the development of human lives". HUGE.
   The older I become, the more I realize, God has give me gifts and talents to be used for His purpose. I have responsibilities to utilize those tools as He directs my footsteps. I don't always understand the course, but I am beginning to sense the stirring of FAITH, the expectation that it is always worth the sacrifice required. Jesus is completing the end result. He makes a way, when there seems to be NO way. Time and time again, miracles happen, in spite of myself.

  Where are you in this process? "Acknowledging where you are is the first step to living in FAITH and TRUTH. I may not be where I want to be, but at least I'm not where I used to be.....forward motion.

His Truth is speaking to me........
   I can only pray, be confident in Christ for others. It's Him. I can not lose my own identity and purpose in other people's journeys. I need to listen and be obedient to God's call to love with healthy boundaries and keep running the race. Christ completes me, not others.

God is asking me to......
   * Stretch and grow...Go into all the world with the Truthacknowledging and dealing with the Truth are two separate things.
   * Walk in the fullness of what God has given me. Stay out of the pit and don't let others pull me into theirs.

My Challenge is to....
  * Keep working in peace, joy, love, faithfulness, long-suffering, kindness, patience, self-control, hope in the Holy Spirit when my flesh is opposed.
  * Keep walking by the Spirit, not just head knowledge. God's ways are not man's ways. Many times they defy logic.....but the Word reveals more and more direction if we are brave enough to trust and obey its prompting.
Blessings on your day!

~Shauna

No comments:

Post a Comment