Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 7--The Power of God

Good afternoon Ladies,
   Today's blog is about the Power of God: Daring to believe in God's Power in All Circumstances.
I think my pages stuck together yesterday while at Spirit West Coast.  So there might be cross over between the two days.
  During the last two days I was privileged to see God's power displayed in amazing ways. Last night as the fog and mist were enveloping the Monterey hills and Toby Mac was leading the crowd in "Jesus Freak" songs I saw thousands of people worshipping their Creator. It was simple...the vision of God's plan --purpose was being cast within our hearts and minds. You could sense the praise rising to the heavens. Amazing! People from all different lifestyles, socio-economic backgrounds and religious beliefs. I am so glad he is powerful in all circumstances-all lives; if we allow him.
    As Debbie mentioned on pg.87  "Paul cast the vision of truth out to them, that they would be truly be different because of Christ and that those alive in Christ they could walk in all the good things God had prepared for them. This is what it means to live in God's design for our lives, and in doing so with the assurance  of his power at work in us  rather than the flimsy notion that we can become strong enough for the task."

Today's truth is speaking to me.... To be available for His power to engage my Life, flow through my life and celebrate Him changing lives in His Power in others. Allowing complete access for His Power challenges us. Paul was up for the challenge, am I?
God is asking me to.... Allow Him access--so He can flip the Power switch to eliminate all darkness and be SHINE (be glorified).
My challenge is to....to truly surrender His amazing power daily...living in His power as if there is no tomorrow. Sharing His amazing power continually without holding back because I am worried about what others think. Reminding myself....Jesus is calling those He knows will be faithful to love Him with their whole heart. He's given me His power, what am I doing with it? What are we doing with the Power of God in our lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment