Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 17--The Mirror Image

Dare to Live in the Miracle of Who You Are.

"God looks at us and sees His purpose and the miracle of Himself in us. It's easy to take our life for granted, and when we do, we rarely live on purpose." p.150

Several of you have asked if I am still being tested as the donor of a bone marrow recipient. The answer is "yes". I have been classified as a "match" and the process is extremely thorough and unfortunately timely. Through this process, I am reflecting on my selfishness of taking things for granted. I am praying that God would provide the BEST donor for the needed recipient. Please pray with me--

Although I might inconsistently believe in the Miracle of Me through Christ...I am seeing the reflection of His Presence more and more. One of the questions on pg. 151, "Where am I going? ......Debbie's response, "God determines my days and the places I will live. He is accomplishing all things in my life so that my life will conform completely to his will."

Today's truth is speaking to me....
   Be confident in how/why God created me for
          this TIME-- his PURPOSES--and future GENERATIONS.


God is asking me to.....
   Let go of the things of this world's agenda and let Him cover me, direct/send me as He sees fit. Have faith that He has already orchestrated ALL things.

My challenge is to.....
   Surrender all facades and let His light shine through this broken vessel.
Soli Deo Gloria
May God's peace envelop your journey this day,
~Shauna


No comments:

Post a Comment