Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 14--

Dare to Believe You Were Not Created to be Enough in Yourself
This is a challenge for self-reliant people...hello!
It is only through Him that we can be ALL that He intended us to be.
Ps. 34
II Cor. 3:4-6  &  3: 17-18  These lifted me.. reminding me of his competency.
Max Lucado's quote: What makes us special is ....the signature of God on our lives."

If you take the challenges for this day seriously...it will change you. Again, the last is the kicker.
24 hr. dare...yes! Be as kind to yourself as Christ is to you. Wow! I didn't realize how I criticize my own weaknesses, vs. building up my strengths.

Today's truth is speaking to me...
   Remember who my redeemer is...I'm thankful it's Christ alone.

God is asking me to....
   Create good, beauty, love and Truth. Stay away from being close to negative people that suck all life out of me. Guard my heart...Be wise about sharing my heart .

My challenge is....
   Move forward when I feel as if I've taken 10 steps backward at the moment. Remind myself who my advocate is...Oh Ya!  Go God!  Booya!

No comments:

Post a Comment