Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 3--Living Loved

Good morning Ladies!

This dare is one that I have spent many years "getting into my mind, body and spirit".  Through life experiences I too had heard words of discouragement/judgement about being a "not-enough girl",pg.60. But the reminder of walking in the freedom of God's love for me, my family, my friends, this world rev's me up!
When I finally accepted what Jesus was lavishly bestowing upon me---WOW!
   The items of "dare" are powerful for this day. We could camp here for weeks. Day by day, let's challenge ourselves to walk out this living. Which item are you going to do today? I am going to do #4. with my bible study group tonight.

Truth speaking to me:

*Attitude of gratitude throughout my day.
*Living like I am the King's daughter of love, joy and graciousness.
*Receive everything God has for me through His love... today.

God is asking me to:
*Love intentionally, even when people push me away...never give up on the power of Jesus' love.

My challenge is to:
*Let go of the "unlovable labels" others have placed on me. I will "DELETE....DELETE....DELETE", those words. I will walk in the fullness of God's grace and mercy, extending the hand of love. I will DARE TO LIVE DIFFERENTLY by LIVING LIKE I AM LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment