Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 11--A Different Life

No Longer For Self.....Live In!  In Surrender of Self    Romans 12:1-3
God change our thinking to YOURS...YOUR BIG PICTURE.

This morning Mark and I are getting ready to attend a satellite meeting for the WillowCreek Leadership Summit Conference @Cornerstone Church in Livermore. We are excited that God has led us to attend this conference. We are anticipating a different life with MORE of Jesus...more of God's revelation.

  In Psalm 23, on pg. 113  I soaked in the section which says, "I'm NOT AFRAID when you walk AT my side.
   YOUR TRUSTY Shepherd's Crook (boundaries).....
   YOU SERVE ME........
   YOU REVIVE ME......
   YOUR BEAUTY AND LOVE CHASE AFTER ME--every day of my life

I'm back home in the house of God for the rest of my life. This is the place I want to be. This is the place that takes living an intentional awareness of walking with God.

The Lists on pg. 114 are priceless.  Jesus came to give us life...that life looks different than the culture's perception....it's based on His word-His Truth-His promises fulfilled. It's all about Him/His Big Picture---we have to be by his side to have this kind of life.

  Today's Truth is speaking to me: Walk with Jesus always....let Him be my Shepherd (tour guide), so I will not be deceived into being coerced off His path for His purposes.

God is asking me to..... Move forward WITHOUT fear. Remember how faithful He has been in the past and walk in faith for Promises He still wants to fulfill...God's WORLDVIEW--not my own.
Pursue His Presence and He will move the mountains.

My challenge is to.....
Have a good attitude about "baby steps". I need to stop worrying about everyone else's feelings/hurts and their ramifications while I am trying to move forward. They have to live out their 'stuff'--their way. I am not called to be hindered from moving forward because of their 'stuff'.....I am called to WALK with My Shepherd. I am called to pray, encourage and love WHILE walking with Jesus.
It is a challenge for me when I love people around me. I want to grab their hands and say, "This is the Way". But that is the Holy Spirit's role.


"The Lord is my helper and will teach me how to love others when I would rather hold back" or drag along. Lord, help me love well.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment