Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 6--Transformed Lives

Hola from Spirit West Coast!
  Connected in the wi-fi tent...via my VP of Logistics...I think I will need to give him a raise!
The sun is finally coming out from behind the clouds. The "Afters" just finished on the K-Love stage. A big shout out to Andrea!! Thank you for making wonderful memories. We pray many blessings for K-Love for serving Christ while He "Transforms Lives".
   Power is an amazing force.....with power I am finally connected to the world outside of this tent. It is invisible to the naked eye in most cases--often taken for granted. This can often be the case with the power of God too.  The question is: when we think we aren't able to 'see God at work' do we automatically kick into our .....in my own power mode? God gives His power to ALL Christians, no matter what their calling in life. P. 86

   P. 87 is full of wonderful truths.  I agree with Debbie when she states, "Life gets exciting when we realize that a resurrection took place within us when we became Christ's, and now we ARE filled with the Holy Spirit.

Ephesians 1:18-20   Yes!!!

The list on pg. 88 is a quick reference....it is endless when you begin to reference with the Holy Spirit.
Our lives DO fit into His bigger picture. The DARE: to believe in God's power in ALL circumstances.
As I sit here with multiple bands singing out about Jesus...to different styles, loud, talking, computers, etc...it is taking a lot of concentration to know God is going to work through this crazy day, this blog getting out. But through HIS POWER, the energy within this computer, this sphere moves, rapidly to make it to your input. To remind you this day, He is able to do exceedingly abundantly more than you can ever think, hope or ask for.

Today's Truth is speaking to me....
   Remembering that God has already planned the good work He desires me to do. I need to work as if I believe it!! Walk it out....walk it out!  Walk it out as Shauna Brynildson; not as someone's wife, someone's step-mom/mom, daughter, but to the fullest of God's plan.
God's asking me to....
   Step up and use ALL of the tools He has given me. Not to shy away from them.
My Challenge is to....
   Be completely sold out to the power of God opening doors....saddle up your horses! (That's for you Cheryl!) Let's go girlfriend!

  Signing out from Spirit West Coast....Thanking the Lord for this day He has made. The day I am able to sit next to my brother at Spirit West Coast with his wife and daughters. Only God opens those doors!
Keep believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment