Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 12--Woman of Worth


Dare: Believe YOU Are God's Treasure and of Great Value to God!
~Shauna
OK....I double-dog dare you!

I'm back home after the conference and in amazement of God. The Global Leadership Conference was phenomenal...highly recommended! I am definitely believing I am a treasure to God and of great value to Him/His purposes.

Today's dare and "scripture, teaches that we come from a place of worth and value. God values those whom he has made", pg. 120 As many have stated....God doesn't make junk. Satan would like us to think otherwise. He wants us to believe that we are worthless so that we will LIVE as if we are worthless.

Often people pull and tear at our confidence in Christ. Maybe they are jealous we live with intent and are focused on Christ--centered on His purposes. It is the value of love, grace and freedom of the Holy Spirit others are drawn to...as they are drawn to a 'woman of worth'--it is nothing we have done that is special. I'm so glad God has a design for my life. He has given ALL of us immeasurable value, gifts and talents.
As many of you know---my life has been a wild ride so far. But God is still creating more facets....more dimensions of His light to be reflected.  When I began my jewelry company, Treasure in Earthen Vessels years ago, it was from the scripture, II Cor. 4:7; to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.  I thought I understood the scripture, then I was tested.
    Another crack, another chip, what was happening. I thought that with so many broken dreams, so many shattered pieces, God would not be able to use this vessel again. I had experienced God in ways that I knew many others had not--I did not understand. I thought all people had known the power of God surging through their very being. Speaking Jesus' name and see people receive salvation, healing and deliverance. I soon learned that many hadn't, didn't understand and the Enemy wanted me to think there was no value in sharing God's love, grace and freedom of the Holy Spirit. The enemy wanted me to think it was too late, too many mistakes, no way possible God could use this broken vessel. But as we read/reminded on pg. 121, "your enemy, the thief hates all this. He wants you to think you are worthless. It's a LIE. The truth stands: YOU are precious, loved and valued." We are women of value.

Today's truth is speaking to me....
   Walk in these truths again! Why have you taken steps backward? Rise up and walk!

God is asking me to....
   Remember, meditate, dream again, plan with prayer & fasting.
   Get rid of the chaos and side-ring circus acts-----simplify again. Forward motion only. Be ready in and
          out of season.
   Do not become entangled with other's bondage issues. That is not the same as love, compassion, grace
          or mercy. STAY FREE!

My challenge is to....
     Do what God is asking me to do.....it's a big dream that only He could conjure up.
     Continue to pray for breakthroughs...keep believing.....keep serving Him with my whole heart
     knowing I am who He says I am...a woman of worth, a woman of priceless value.

Blessings on your evening,
~Shauna



No comments:

Post a Comment