Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 24--Practice the Presence of People

Dare: to Allow Your Heart to Connect and Your Mind to Engage With Others

How good and pleasant it is when brothers(sisters) live together in unity.
                                                                      Psalm 133:1

WOW! What a day it has been. It's been one of the best days I've had in a long time.  I was able to build relationship with StudentsFirst.org  and experience the K-Love station/staff all in one afternoon. Fun! Amazing! Beyond words......what is God going to do? Ordering my steps to unite with others....for his purposes.
"Honoring the value of people is a choice we make when we dare to live the Jesus style of life. He loved people, walked with them, ate with them, processed with them, healed them, gave to them and forgave them. I want to learn to value people the way Jesus did.", page 191

Today's truth is speaking to me....
   Relationships are gifts we offer to others as well as ourselves.

God is asking me to....
   Consistently honor others and myself and myself throughout the day......by the leading of the Holy Spirit.

My challenge is......
   Be consistent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment