Saturday, August 20, 2011

Day 20--Needy, Whiny and Discouraged

Dare: To SpeakPraise, Sing Praise, and Live With Confidence in God

I Thessalonians 5:18  "Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you.

This is the way out of the FUNK.....learning the power of praise---being grateful.
I can recall a time of great despair, when I was reminded that everyday before I got out of bed, which in and of itself was a challenge, I should thank God for "5 things" I was thankful for. Then without realizing it, I could say "10 things", then 20 and so forth.  As we can bow before God and fellowship with him, just because he is God--loving him, listening to him, engaging in his presence our inner confidence abounds.
   Debbie ends with..."All of us need love, acceptance, and forgiveness. Allow your faith in Christ to translate into love for others." This is the challenges in living it out each  day.

Thank you God that I am alive and well. Thank you that you are alive and continually interceding on our behalf. Help me live in your confidence Lord. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment